Monday, August 15, 2011

Creative Ideas: video diaries!

Just this week I hung out with my best friend, and after a few wonderful adventures, we thought of an ingenious idea: (how we never thought of it before, I do not know) Documenting our many experiences and funny stories through a video diary! we just started shooting with my camera (the new Canon Rebels have video!! :D) for about two minutes or so. If you balance it out with friendship journaling in a real journal, it makes for great memories to last a lifetime! Just thought I'd share it with you all!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a good idea!! btw, I love your new background. (or maybe it has been there awhile and it just hasn't loaded!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Sonya! Yeah, I can't wait to do more of them, it was so fun! Oh, and yeah, the background is new, isn't it cool? I love sparkles!!

    ReplyDelete

lovely comments!