Tuesday, August 9, 2011

London. Paris. New York. Audrey.


After our family trip a few weeks ago, I received this gift from my mother, you know, a random "hold out your hands and close your eyes, and you will get a lovely surprise" kind of gift. Actually it was kind of a "thanks- for- being- a-flexible-kid- on- the-trip" kind of gift, but that is on the DL around here. :)

Anyway, it's just the perfect kind of gift for me! I love all those places, and I will probably have visited all of them by the time I'm 30. And Audrey... well, Audrey is just my all-time favourite actress. What can I say? She was a very inspiring lady with a big heart, and her influence has inspired me a lot to be who I am. All that to say, surprises are lovely. :)


2 comments:

  1. cool! I am just wondering what the other things are (I'm assuming their a notebook-:) I love surprises too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, yep, the three little ones are pocket notebooks! :) thanks for commenting! :))

    ReplyDelete

lovely comments!