Wednesday, August 22, 2012

this is it.



Tomorrow. Tomorrow I get to fly to MINNESOTA! I get to travel alone. Second-shoot my first wedding. Have mini-session parties. Go thrifting. Watch the Hunger Games. Learn a bunch. Start instagramming (just got an iPhone... never thought I'd be able to say that.). Visit some great landmarks. And most importantly... I finally get to meet Olivia! I'd really appreciate your prayers, since I'm flying alone!

Be back in a few days with lots of news to share, I'm sure. :)

xx.
Lindsey

7 comments:

  1. Aww! That's so exciting! Can't wait to hear about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, have fun Lindsey! Congrats on second-shooting your first wedding. WOW. That is really exciting! Looking forward to your tib-bits when you get back! ;)

    xx

    ps-an iPhone? girl. exciting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hap-hap-happy!! I *love* flying! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Giddy. Goodness. This sounds like SO much fun! Can I come with you, too? ;)
    Have an amazing time!

    xo, Acacia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! I can't wait to see your pictures but I know you will do great!! p.s. can't wait to see your instagram. An iPhone too? You must be a real photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness gracious! too much fun! :) and an iphone to boot? you lucky duck. ;)

    ReplyDelete

lovely comments!