Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm Camp Barnabas Bound...



Tomorrow morning at 10:30 a.m. I'll hop on a bus and head for Camp Barnabas. You may have heard of it, since Extreme Makeover helped them out a few years back. It's a camp for kids with special needs, and it is one of the most amazing places in the world. Smiles, songs, laughter, chants, and cheers are constant, and you can't help but feel the joy. I'll be going as a "CIA" (Christian In Action), which means that I'm going to be one-on-one with a camper all week. I've been praying for a challenge, and I simply can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do in my life, and who He is going to give me.

I'll be back next tuesday! I'd really appreciate your prayers for patience and strength this week!

xx.
Lindsey


4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I wish I went to that camp :( That would be SO fun! Will pray for you - hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for ya! That camp sounds really neat, hope you have a beautiful time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds amazing, Lindsey! I'll be praying and I hope you have a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good time! I also awarded you! So you can just go to www.daysasdaisie.blogspot.com to get the pic and rules. Congrats!

    ~Daisie~

    ReplyDelete

lovely comments!