Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Beautiful People {September}

Hello again! I'm back for Beautiful People! I haven't found a good photo to describe Aurelia yet, but I'm working on it.


1. Do they have any habits, annoying or otherwise? Daydreaming. When she's supposed to be paying attention, she's usually writing a story, getting lost in her imagination, or putting herself in a fairytale.
2. What is their backstory and how does it affect them now? She was born in Montana but moved to Scotland when she was three. Now they live in a small, cute house with five siblings. Her dad was an olympic runner and her mother is a fantastic cook. She has five siblings. She lives in a tiny attic room, furnished with the quaintest, most adorable, and yet simple pieces. It is a v e r y inspiring place. As a child she hardly spoke and had trouble making friends. Most people stared and giggled, but didn't talk to her. The one girl she thought she could trust betrayed her. Because of all of this she tended to be cautious about who she was open with, or even talked to. This was when she started writing. She could create people and stories that were perfect; imagine herself in a place where she couldn't be hurt, where she could find love. She also had a love for animals because they couldn't turn their back on her.
3. How do they show love? Mostly through words. Sweet looks through her gray-blue eyes. And sometimes simple sketches that express the way she feels.
4. How competitive are they? Not very. Aurelia is quiet and introverted; she rarely shows her true colors around even her best friends.
5. What do they think about when nothing else is going on? She daydreams about her prince charming and new story ideas. She is NOT afraid to dream about a fairytale love story, even if she rarely shows her feelings to boys and is careful about letting herself fall into anything.
6. Do they have an accent? Yes, Scottish!
8. What do others expect from them? Her siblings expect what they've lived with for years, her parents expect perfection, and her friends expect something magical.
9. Where were they born, and when? Montana, 1990. She moved to Scotland when she was three.
10. How do they feel about people in general? There are certain people she absolutely loves being around, but otherwise, she could take them or leave them. However, when she meets someone enchanting (such as a prospective prince charming) she is enthralled to be around him.
There you have it! Sooo, I think I was kinda supposed to do these on different characters, but I'm falling in love with Aurelia Katherine so I'm going to continue with her until I am content. :)

Have a lovely night!

Much Love and a hug!

Lindsey Lou


{P.S. I ordered my charger and IT IS IN THE MAIL!!!!! :DDDD sorry. I can't contain my excitement. I think I've told everyone I've seen about this. :)}
{P.P.S. I had pumpkin pancakes with chocolate chips and pears for dinnah! (The pears weren't in the pancakes, just FYI)}
{P.P.P.S. I hope you have absolutely lovely dreams tonight! Maybe with... friendly dragons, cotton candy clouds and your prince charming!! :))}
{P.P.P.P.S. (last one, I promise!!) I thought about "coming out" like Jocee, but I don't think I'm ready for that yet. Maybe later.}

1 comment:

  1. i'm posting another "i'm coming out" thing tomorrow.
    don't be scared, but it's your decision. great post :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

lovely comments!