Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The outtakes! {take eight}



Hola, darlings! I hope your day was simply lovely. :) Mine was close to that.
After awaking from a dream about Justin Bieber in which I was about to be the 'one less lonely girl' in his concert, I hit the books and got rolling on school. Oh, and last night was the night that the moon was full and the moonbeams fell across my bed, landing on my eyelids. So lovely. It was a relatively swift day of school, and enjoyable enough. Drama rehearsals were nice, and being a unicorn was... interesting.
Following rehearsals, I went to choir for the first day, with my friend Savannah. Oh, and it's her 15th birthday today. Happy Birthday, Savannah!! Choir practice was certainly a challenge. I was there with at least 50 college students, and having forgotten how to properly do solfege, (I don't think that's spelled right) I was just a little bit lost. I know it will be a great experience, though.
This evening I worked on raking the yard merrily. I couldn't bring out my music, but after about 15 minutes, I realized, "oh, I suppose I could sing", and I did. "The Sound of Music", "Annie", and anything else you can imagine. I also began acting as if I was Jo March, just in case Little Women is an option for a play sometime in the future. :) My mother told me to wear gloves when raking... and I forgot. So I now have some lovely blisters all over my hands.
I've been incredibly tired lately, so I think I'm going to go read, catch up on some letter-writing, and hit the hay soon. Oh, and Sonya, be expecting a letter sometime soon! One quote before I leave, though.

"This above all; to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man."
-William Shakespeare


Love to you all!

Lou


{P.S. Here are a couple random photos for you.}




Yes, those are my feetsies. And yes, that is my roof. :))

3 comments:

  1. Oh, and the Outtakes button?
    My friend Talia has the same one!!
    www.girlzofgodbook.com {her blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I meant to send it today, but the mail came early :/ I WILL send it tomorrow!! Oh, yeah, I saw the outtakes on your blog, then on Talia's, and then on Jocee's, who invented them! haha funny how these blog things work!

    ReplyDelete

lovely comments!