Monday, September 19, 2011

The Outtakes! final take {fourteen}

Hi, all! I have very little time to write, but I needed to finish the outtakes!
Sonya, her mom, sister and little brother were here today! Today's events included:
-making cards in my studio
-packing a picnic lunch and eating it at a park downtown
-heading to a sunflower field (and taking LOTS of pictures)! (I'll post them soon)
-eating some yumlicious pioneer woman lasagna
-making zucchini bars (which were AMAZING)!!
-and finishing off the night with a movie.

Well, It's been great doing the outtakes and I hope you have enjoyed them!

Much Love and a hug to you all!!

Lindsey Lou

{P.S. Coming in the near future: my bucket list, 'If I was', and many more!!}

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congratulations on finishing the Outtakes! I have half a mind to give you an award on my blog. No promises, though :P
    And for your photos, once you upload them into your post, click on the photos and there should be a little box that comes up, and it'll say "small, medium, large, extra-large, and original size". Depending on the blog design you have {I would recommend getting a larger one for this} you can expand your photos to large or extra-large. I would try large for now, because extra-large will carry over and block your sidebar. It's happened to me :PP Original size is very large, I've clicked on your photos and seen it, so I would recommend extra-large for your ideal fit.
    And you lucky girl! I'm going to get a DSLR soon, but for now I'll stick with what I got. Your photos really bring character into this lovely blog of yours.
    Great post :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, long time no see, Friend. Glad I found your blog. If you get a chance stop by my blog:
    http://intrainingtohelp.blogspot.com/

    :) Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jocee- thanks!! Okay, I'll have to try that with the photos! I'm not very educated on all of the blogging technical stuff and design. Oh, I had another question: how do you make the header with all the photos and stuff? Oh, and that's exciting that you might get a DSLR!! I saved for mine for years and I. love. it. I have a canon and it's great!!! Well, thanks again!

    Madison- yeah, it's been a while! checked out your blog! I'll have to start reading it! :) thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually had my design made for me by Qui. Her design business is closed now, but she's put a few tutorials on her blog, http://wearcapefly.blogspot.com
    I don't know if she has one how to make a header, but if you want one with photos, Picnik is great for that :)) I can make one for you if you want!
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

lovely comments!