Saturday, September 24, 2011

{Lately Lovely}

Good afternoon, lovelies! I thought I'd share with you some of the beautiful things I've been seeing lately!

Sunny morning sunflowers at the Farmer's Market


This adorable Dorothy necklace

This cupcake necklace! I thought of you, Jocee, when I saw it!

Some magical bokeh. I've been falling in love with Weheartit ever since I discovered it!!

Balloons. In case you didn't know, they are on my 'happy list'. I love 'em!

This dress! And that lovely model. I did a fashion sketch of this yesterday (and no, I will NOT be posting it... :P) and when you look at something for over an hour, you realize how much you either like or don't like it. I liked this. A lot.

And lastly, this absolutely amazingly cute adorable vintage bike. I considered stealing it... but then I decided that might not be such a good idea. ;)

Well, thanks for reading! I hope you have a great rest of your weekend- filled with yummy food, cool breezes, rustling leaves, family time, and a good book!

Love and many hugs to you!!!

Lindsey Lou hoo

{P.S. I tried to make the photos bigger. This is as big as I could make them- hope it's okay!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely comments!