Monday, September 12, 2011

The outtakes {take seven!}

Good evening, lovelies!! Ah, it feels so good to plop down and start clicking away on these keys, revealing my days' happenings to y'all! :)
Well this is day seven, so I guess we're halfway through this! yayayay! Today was... well, a little bit s l o t h i s h. Okay, okay, v e r y s l o t h i s h. I was quite tired so school took a while to complete, but the end did come eventually. I got all the way to the heel on my sock! yay! see:


so happy about that! before I left to go to the gym (where I spent 20 minutes on a bike, reading 'Audrey Hepburn: A Star Danced', and a bit doing weights), this is what I saw my cat doing:


apparently, Libby's wardrobe is her new favorite napping place. :)

Okay, this is a photo I found in the book I mentioned above. Fun fact: Audrey Hepburn had a pet faun! I couldn't believe it! It's kind of funny, she's just in the grocery store getting some graham crackers and she brought her lovely little deer with her! Imagine if you saw someone with a pet deer in the grocery today!! I don't think it would happen...

tacos were for dinner... yum. Mexican food is my favorite food...pretty much ever. Hence, I have it all the time... one time I even had a quesadilla for breakfast. :)

Anywho, this is the evening view from... my roof! I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I. love. my. roof. It is my great escape. The place I go to dream. To think. To watch the stars. To relive old memories. To cry. And to take pictures of beautiful sunsets... like this one:


...and pictures of me introducing this lovely place to you. :) Yes, yes, I know it's blurry. It's supposed to be that way. ;) Besides, I kind of like how it's focused on the shingles.

Well, I told my sister that we would post on our blog. But it may be completely blank, or just have one post when you read this, so don't be disappointed. :)) However, you could check out our profile because we at least got started on that.

Oh, one thing before I go: Proverbs 19:11 "A man's wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offense."
Isn't that a good reminder? It's a good reminder for me, at least. I've been needing patience lately :)

Well, goodnight, lovelies!! Thank you for reading!!

Love and a hug,

Lindsey lou
a.k.a. the rooftop girl :)

{P.S. have a lovely day (or night)! And if night's the case, have lovely dreams! Maybe something with cotton candy, sparkles, and neverland. :))}

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely comments!