Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Everything Lovely {Day One: smell}

Good evening, lovelies! Well, I'm starting a series type thing called Everything Lovely. It's a celebration of the senses we've been given. Just imagine the things we wouldn't be able to see, taste, smell, hear, and touch without them!
So here goes day one: smell

the smell of...

-freshly cut grass-

-bread in the oven-

-peonies-

-an old barn with plenty of livestock-

-fried chicken (quite healthy, I know)-

-rain-

-hay-

-clean laundry-

-dirt and mud! :)))))-

-typewriter ribbon ink-

-roses-

-morning dew-

-fall-

-campfires-

-cinnamon-


There you have it! More to come tomorrow!

Love, Lou

{P.S. I'm off to do homework... yay. :P}
{P.P.S. I'm having questions about the letter I sent today after an interaction I had this evening. :/}


3 comments:

  1. Lovely post!! I love this idea!

    Love,
    Cindi

    P.S. I never got to say good-bye to you Yesterday! :(

    P.P.S GOOD-BYE! :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea!! God has given us so much to be thankful for that sometimes we don't realize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!
    Cindi- :( Yeah, I think I disappeared or something... :) Good bye to you!

    Sonya-Thanks! He really has!

    Love and hugs!
    -Lou

    ReplyDelete

lovely comments!