Monday, October 3, 2011

Following a very mondayish school day, a Norman Rockwell documentary, and Body Pump at the gym, Libby and I went on a stroll through the neigborhood. 
There is something about a brisk autumn walk that is so refreshing. It sets the imagination free. Everything from the leaves and trees to acorns, squirrels and children playing all mix together to make a beautiful song that keeps playing in our head until you fall asleep. Through our walk, the two of us discussed everything on our minds. And I mean everything. But the good thing about talking on walks is that we're usually in a good mood and rarely get into petty arguments and fights. 

Changing the subject, I know I never really explained about the *someone*, but long story short, things were good and then they went bad, so we haven't talked. Or should I say he hasn't talked to me. I may explain some other time. Maybe. Anyway, I have resolved to write a letter, asking for an explanation. Asking for the reason why communication ceased so abruptly. Explaining that I'm not angry at him (anymore). Saying that I don't need him to like me or date me or anything like that, I just want to be friends.  I feel like I need to do this because I'm afraid that if we don't talk sometime, every sunday and every wednesday for the next four years will be filled with awkward-ness and lingering confusion. I don't want sadness, confusion, awkwardness, or any other emotions to get in the way of worship. 
So what do you think of this idea? I'd love to know your opinions! :))

Much Love, hugs, crunchy leaves, buttercream frosting, comfy sweaters, and very sweet dreams to you all!!! 

-Lindsey Lou

{P.S. If you're reading this, I love you. Like seriously, I mean it.}
{P.P.S. Coming soon: Everything Lovely and Lately Into}

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovely comments!