Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lights, Sparkles, and Memories

Here are just a few photos! Enjoy!


Lights from a party last night



A cotton candy sparkly sticker I made for Cindy...

And my personal favorites....




Cindy and I at about three or four! I love the expressions!
Ah! The good ol' days! 


Love and hugs!

xoxoxoxo

-Lou 

{P.S. My dog ate my retainer... AGAIN!!! I feel terrible. Believe me, I know it seems like I'm really irresponsible, but I'm not! I promise! I never leave them out!! :P}

3 comments:

  1. I L-O-V-E the sticker! Thank you so much! I am putting that picture of the cotton candy on my blog! Also, we had the greatest sense of fashion, wouldn't you say so?

    Love,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!! Love it all :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you two! Oh, and Cindi, yes, we had the best. fashion. ever. ;)

    ReplyDelete

lovely comments!