Wednesday, October 12, 2011

{Lately Lovely}


Hi, all! Here's a photo post of a bit of my life over the past week or two. 

happy milkshakes


raccoon hats


chocolate chip pancakes


hot chocolate with colorful marshmallows


antique mugs


antique polaroid cameras (from the antique sale- $3!)


 watercolors


sweet notes from friends


my favorite flashlight 


a jar from the antique sale


carrots from the garden


early morning inspirational sunshine


fallen red leaves


... more fallen leaves


 mini pumpkin cheesecakes


chicken pot pie I made for dinner!


pencil...


...pencils...


... another pencil... and biology homework.


one of my piano pieces


dirty feet. yes, i know you wanted to see this. ;)


sod. between my puppy and a hot July, we needed to fix the yard... so we got sod.

Much Love, hugs, mustard colored sweaters, hot apple cider, bokeh- abundant photos, music, laughter, and cake to you!

-Lindsey Nicole-

2 comments:

  1. Don't we have a sweet life!? Thanks for reminding me :) And your chicken pot pie was truly amazing. Really. I'm not just saying that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the chicken potpie looks good! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

lovely comments!